The Senior Sales Account Manager plays a crucial role in our organization by maintaining and expanding relationships with important clients. This dynamic role is primarily focused on achieving sales targets and aims at growing our market share. The senior position assumes lead responsibility for identifying sales opportunities, conducting negotiations, and sustaining mutually beneficial relationships with clients. The Senior Sales Account Manager ensures not only the continuity of business, but also paves the way for future business opportunities.
- Selling solution and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Engages in conversations with customers to introduce collaboration and security solutions.
- Maintain and establish business relationship between the company and its customers.
- Support in customizing exceptional presentations and demos, to present and demonstrate Microsoft Azure solutions / Microsoft 365 solutions.
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing customers by initiating conversations, providing demos and ensures rapid deployment.
- Understand customers’ business and priorities to drive digital transformation conversations.
- Facilitates the removal of blockers to Digital Transformation by partnering with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proposes solutions to fulfill the customers’ digital transformation goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineering, communication engineering or equivalent degree
- 5-10 years of technology-related sales or account management experience
- Good knowledge of digital transformation, cybersecurity, and cloud solutions
- Fluent English speaker
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and team player
- Cloud/Security certification is a plus.
- Experience in Microsoft technologies is preferred.
- Simplicity and speed taken to the max.
- Investment in continuous innovation.
- Fact-based decision making.
- Professional services sales experience