GBG is looking for a Senior Developer with a passion for developing innovative and intuitive web-based solutions using the latest .NET technologies. As a Senior Developer at GBG, your main responsibility will be to design, develop, test, debug, and maintain our web and cloud-based solutions. You will also be expected to take ownership of our codebase, so excellent problem-solving skills and a meticulous attention to detail are a must.
- Design, develop, test, debug and maintain web and cloud-based solutions with MS .NET technologies
- Design and document the technical approaches required for the solution implementation
- Provide technical support when building, deploying, configuring and supporting systems for the clients
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Integration with existing solutions and get incompatible platforms to work together.
- Migration and/or upgrade SharePoint legacy versions to online version.
- Works closely with end-users, customers, solution architects and other stakeholders to coordinate plans and activities that affect the solution.
- Communicates and coordinates with management, solution architects, and operations staff to address technical issues, e.g. solution design or development issues, bugs, etc.
- Ensures developed code is versioned and proper source control is practiced.
- 4 to 7 years of Experience
- Experience in systems integration process
- Knowledge of MS SharePoint and Power Platform is highly advantage point
- Knowledge of Node JS or Python is a plus
- Experience in cloud application on Azure.
- Knowledge of containers Docker& Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of boilerplate and/or Asp Zero
At GBG, we pride ourselves on our company culture and provide excellent benefits to our employees. If you’re ready to join a team of passionate and talented developers and work on exciting projects that make a real impact, apply by filling out the application form and joining our family.