The Cloud Sales Executive is accountable for offering clients AWS-focused solutions based on knowledge of their business objectives and strategies and owning opportunities from lead to close and throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Accountable for revenue and bookings the overall deals.
- Assess sales opportunities, develop, and present creative proposals that will ensure closing.
- Responsible for account planning, including identifying and documenting clients’ organizational structure, IT initiatives, application needs.
- Proactively drive efforts to improve the client’s experience.
- Establishes and reports on metrics to measure performance of the inside sales activities.
- Maintains and promotes a successful and positive work environment.
- Present products and services to new accounts.
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities via pipeline report.
- Effectively and accurately manage revenue pipeline to maximize all new business opportunities
- Familiarity with major cloud service provider platforms (e.g., Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services).
- Have 4+ years of relevant work experience (technology sales) with a bachelor’s degree, preferred
- 4+ years with solutions comprised of Xaas, software, and services.
- Have prior sales experience has a proven record of accomplishments in selling to large, complex accounts, working with C-level executives, qualifying prospects, solving problems, and generating positive customer outcomes.