GBG provides advisory and assessment services to close the gap within your IT security systems.
Our experienced team is trained to detect weak links so that you can better transform your security posture and secure your data and devices with confidence.
Penetration Testing Services
GBG delivers Penetration Testing Services to evaluate the security of your IT infrastructure. Our legal hackers find security vulnerabilities and attempt to access sensitive systems, intellectual property, and key business systems. Subsequently, we make relevant strategic recommendations to strengthen your security posture.
Our team specializes in the following tests:
- External Penetration Testing: Simulates an attacker originating from the Internet
- Internal Penetration Testing: Simulates an attacker that has established access to the Internet network
- Wireless Penetration Testing: Attempts to compromise the environment through wireless technologies
- Application Penetration Testing: Performs attacks against web applications or other applications to identify vulnerabilities.
Vulnerability Assessment Services
GBG delivers Vulnerability Assessment Services to define, identify, classify and prioritize vulnerabilities in computer systems, applications, and network infrastructures. We help you understand the threats in your environment and how to react to them appropriately. Our in-depth knowledge of IT security enables us to extend assessment capabilities in the following areas:
- Multi-layered security where we ensure identity, on-premise & cloud-based assets and all-important network edge is no longer a pipe dream but rather a reality
- Information security gap assessment and remediation roadmap development
- Cybersecurity testing and improvement services
- Information security training and awareness
- Platform and Network Security Assessments and Vulnerability Scanning.
Security Assessment Services
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, GBG conducts a detailed and complimentary O365 Security Assessment to help you identify potential security gaps in your current environment. Our exercise also reveals new security features, capabilities, and industry-standard practices that may have been recently added to the O365 service.
With our security evaluation, you’ll be able to gain the following insights:
- Immediate insight into risky activities
- A comprehensive review of your current O365 security environment
- Guidance on the features and tools that could help improve your security posture
- Identification of potential future disruptive events
- Review of best practices and a roadmap for moving forward
Need a bespoke IT solution for your business?
Start a complimentary and obligation-free 30-minute consultation with our business development engineers. Together, we’ll design an IT solution that suits your business operations and scale.