Are you a talented software developer with a passion for creating world-class products? We are seeking a Technical Development Lead to join our team at Global Brands Group!
In this role, you will be responsible for the development and evolution of our custom software products used worldwide by hundreds of thousands of users. You will participate in the complete lifecycle of application development including testing and deployment. Additionally, you will act as a technical consultant when it comes to technical decision making and answering client needs.
- Development and evolution of custom software products used worldwide by hundreds of thousands of users
- Participating in the complete lifecycle of application development including testing and deployment
- Act as a technical consultant when it comes to technical decision making and answering client needs
- Participate in the projects scoping to create technical estimations and assumptions.
- Present and document technical strategies to clients and gather technical requirements as needed
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Perform code review sessions with other developers and suggest improvements or alternate approaches when appropriate
- Assist with the creation of task-level project plans that detail the specific tasks required to deliver a solution
- Coaches team members to ensure alignment the project technical scope including quality, performance, scalability, and security
- Facilitates communication within the development teams working in the program.
- Communicate and cooperate with the business analysis team for achieving the customer satisfaction.
- To develop the new skills for project teams if any new technologies required based on the project roadmap. Mentors/guides less experienced developers
- To communicate project technical issues and progress with clients
To be successful in this position, you should have a strong understanding of software development and be able to participate in project scoping to create technical estimations and assumptions. You should also be able to present and document technical strategies to clients and gather technical requirements as needed.
- 8+ years’ experience
- Extensive experience of software design and application architecture.
- Extensive experience of Azure DevOps and git solutions.
- Strong knowledge of security and performance optimization.
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing e.g. Azure, AWS
- Strong knowledge of microservices and containerization.
- Good knowledge of boilerplate and asp zero frameworks.
- Good knowledge developing business solutions using, SharePoint Power Platform and Office 365 will be highly advantage point
- Knowledge of Python or Nodejs will be preferable.
- Good spoken and written English
If you wish to be part of our team as a Technical Development Lead, kindly fill out the application form.