GBG is seeking an experienced Senior Security Engineer to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will play a critical role in identifying, evaluating, and managing existing and emerging security risks. If you have a passion for developing security protocols and implementing strategic security solutions, this position offers the perfect opportunity to thrive and grow your career.
- Implement cloud security controls utilizing Microsoft XDR platform
- Perform Cloud and Active Directory Security Assessments and Hardening
- Act as a trusted advisor to the customers providing recommendations and best practices to increase their security assessments
- Responding to security incidents and escalations.
- Ensure the environment security posture aligns to documented security procedures, guidelines, training material and best practices or architectural principles.
- Maintain current knowledge of security trends, technologies, and best practices
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Strong understanding and experience with EntraID and Microsoft Defender Suite (Microsoft XDR)
- Experience in DLP and Microsoft Purview
- Strong understanding of SIEM/SOAR, Microsoft Sentinel
- Experience in Security Benchmarks, security baselines and security frameworks, including: CIS benchmarks, Microsoft Security Baselines, CIS security Controls and MITRE att&ck framework
- Experience in using scripting languages such as PowerShell
- Experience in Active Directory security assessments and hardening
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience working in consultation or MSSP is a plus
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision, prioritize tasks and work with multple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- a passion for continuous learning and self-development and a can-do attitude.
University degree, ideally in the fields of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Cyber Security, Information Technology, Electronics and Communications Engineering