The Senior Digital Transformation Advisor will work as part of a team that focuses on helping our clients design and implement strategies to reinvent the customer experience. You will advise, shape, and deliver technology-led transformation programs aiming to enhance end customers’ digital experiences.
- Engages in conversations with customers to introduce collaboration and security solutions.
- Deliver customized exceptional presentations and demos, to present and demonstrate Microsoft Azure solutions / Microsoft 365 solutions.
- Understand customers’ business and priorities to drive digital transformation conversations.
- Understand customers’ based solutions that easily extend to different processes, equipment types, and large fleets.
- Collaborates with team members and vendors to discover new opportunities and build pipeline.
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing customers by initiating conversations, providing demos and ensures rapid deployment.
- Facilitates the removal of blockers to cloud adoption by partnering with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proposes solutions to fulfill the customers’ digital transformation goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineering, communication engineering or equivalent degree
- 5+ years of technology-related sales or account management experience
- Good knowledge of digital transformation, cybersecurity, and cloud solutions
- Fluent English speaker
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and team player
- Microsoft 365 Certified is a plus
- Cloud certification is a plus
- Experience in Microsoft technologies is preferred
- Simplicity and speed taken to the max.
- Investment in continuous innovation.
- Fact-based decision making.