The Senior Digital Transformation Advisor engages with customers to drive conversations about digital transformation. They have extensive knowledge of collaboration and security solutions and present customized demos for Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365.
They understand customers’ business priorities and identify opportunities for growth with existing customers. Additionally, they collaborate with team members and vendors to discover new opportunities, remove blockers to cloud adoption, and propose solutions to fulfill customers’ digital transformation goals.
- Engages in conversations with customers to introduce collaboration and security solutions.
- Deliver customized, exceptional presentations and demos, to present and demonstrate Microsoft Azure solutions/Microsoft 365 solutions.
- Understand customers’ businesses and priorities to drive digital transformation conversations.
- Understand customer-based solutions that easily extend to different processes, equipment types, and large fleets.
- Collaborates with team members and vendors to discover new opportunities and build a pipeline.
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing customers by initiating conversations, providing demos, and ensuring rapid deployment.
- Facilitates the removal of blockers to cloud adoption by partnering with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proposes solutions to fulfill the customers’ digital transformation goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineering, communication engineering or equivalent degree
- 5+ years of technology-related sales or account management experience
- Good knowledge of digital transformation, cybersecurity, and cloud solutions
- Fluent English speaker
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and team player
- Microsoft 365 Certified is a plus
- Cloud certification is a plus
- Experience in Microsoft technologies is preferred
- Simplicity and speed taken to the max.
- Investment in continuous innovation.
- Fact-based decision making.