As a Senior Marketing Specialist, your primary responsibility is to ensure smooth and efficient running of all marketing processes and activities. This involves organizing, coordinating, following up on, and monitoring GBG’s needs and requirements in relation to the third-party agencies we have contracted.
You will be in charge of overseeing the day-to-day operations of various digital projects, encompassing social media, online tools, websites, events, advertising campaigns, and more.
To thrive in this role, you need to be a technologically proficient professional with a comprehensive understanding of how technology can assist us in achieving our business objectives. Your ultimate goal is to manage and execute the digital lifecycle of our projects while meeting the quality, time, and budgetary constraints. Hence, it is your duty to ensure that everything is well-organized, monitored effectively, and delivered efficiently.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Design and implement digital media campaigns according to business goals.
- Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content such as website, blogs, press releases and podcasts, infographics, videos, etc.
- Work to improve our brand presence. Regularly track and get insights into competitors’ strategies.
- Develop and monitor ROI and KPIs.
- Liaise with Technical, Sales and Product development teams. Suggest and implement direct marketing methods. Suggest strategies and methods for improvement.
- Manage and improve all social media accounts, and stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and the latest trends.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Digital Media Specialist or Digital Marketing role
- A degree in Digital media, Marketing, or a relevant field is preferred.
- Marketing experience with a desire to learn and grow
- Demonstrated success in developing engaging, educating, and motivating cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Proficient in using website analytics tools, like Google Analytics.
- Strong numerical skills, including analyzing metrics and working with spreadsheets
- Knowledgeable in the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Possess knowledge in web design, content management, critical thinking, problem-solving, team management, and exceptional communication skills.
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is an added advantage.